16) Import some of your photos. and align some text to the right or the left of them.
17) At the bottom, insert a rectangle and fill it with red. Place your copyright message over it.
The next step to do is slicing the whole image into smaller images, making them like a puzzle, and put them all together in an html table.
18) Press Ctrl + R to show the rulers. now click on one of the rulers (the horizontal or the vertical one), and start dragging the guide lines to the image. Put them in a logic way, so that you can divide the one layered menu into images.
19) Now select the Crop Tool from the Tool Box, and start cropping each piece.
20) Save each picture giving it a logic name after cropping it.
Now you have everything set up, all you have to do is to put all the images in an html table to get the website ready for you.